Life

I see life all around,small peices,but come together to make something more.I create life,through writing,drawing,and creativity,I am the author of worlds



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spirit door

    I was supposed to be sleeping, but I stayed up in bed.I felt awful,completly dead.

It was dark in the room, but I wouldnt get up to turn on the lights, I just layed there all night

Shivering, cold fingers stroking my insides,it was so creepy, I thought I would die.

And when the closet door creaked open,I had to supress a scream, for inside I saw a light beam.

It glowed with a foggy light,staying by the cabinets, hopping in place like a little rabbit.

It seemed to stair, though it had no eyes, and when I asked what it wanted, it just sighed.

And when morning came, it faded away, that day, I could hardley stay awake.

    It came every night bouncing in place, always fading into empty space.

And every night I actually felt safe, at least until I saw the light of day.

And after a week it came closer, whispering one word "Lester", my name, and its glow grew brighter, then blew away.

It blinked out 4 hours early, my gaurd was gone, who I later found was named Shirley.

     Shirley,the name of my father, in prison hanging from the rafters.

We got the news a week late, and I knew that ghost was my daddy.

It never came again, but I always felt safe, always reashured by the words," I'm watching."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment