Life

I see life all around,small peices,but come together to make something more.I create life,through writing,drawing,and creativity,I am the author of worlds



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Alice's mind

      The cell phones...it all started with those things...it got got my mom killed and my father is likley completley insane...

      I have been traveling with 2 men for the past 2 week's,Claton Ridell,amd Tom Mccourt.We took out a large group of them in Malten,saw many deaths,and traveled from Boston to Clay's real home,Kent Pond.

      But then...thing's went bad for me.2 lunatic's,normal but crazy,drove by and threw
 a cinder block at me!What did I do to them?We had actually seen them before...They were hurt,and I was giving them first aid! They stormed of saying we were poison and here we are.
       I'm going to die of this wound...I know that.I will join my mother in heaven,and my father if something happened to him too.I can see all that I have lost and heal all of my physical and emotional wound's.My nike.............where's my baby nike?

1 comment:

  1. Dawson,

    I love that you were able to use a piece of reading to inspire your writing. As always I love the tension you build. Do you remember how you explained this piece to me in class? You gave me a framework to work with. What if you revised this piece by adding a narrator that could explain the piece to the reader? Out of context, I think you may leave some of your readers confused a bit. Plus, I would be curious to see what would happen if you wrote in a slightly different style. I see real growth in your writing as I read your posts. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete